Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Thoughts During Math

I've always hated math. Ever since they took away the shapes and fun word problems and decided to put in the alphabet (thanks Satan) maybe it wouldn't be as bad if the teacher didn't make us show all of our work. I know how I did it and I got the right answer so back off. Secondly don't get mad at me for doodling on the paper, if I want to draw Godzilla destroying a city in the margins of my math homework who cares, this class is boring and you've been going off about combining terms for the last forty five minutes and all I want to do right now is eat the pop tart in my backpack but I can' because food is a distraction. I WOKE UP AT 7 A.M BECAUSE I WAS UP UNTIL 3 TRYING TO FINISH THE HOMEWORK YOU AND EVERY OTHER TEACHER GAVE ME, RUSHING OUT THE DOOR GRABBING A POP TART ON THE WAY OUT AND BARELY MADE IT TO  CLASS ON TIME...NO I CANNOT WAIT FOR LUNCH JUST LET ME EAT IT. Seriously my hand was not up do not call on me. If I knew the answer my hand would be up but is it? No. Humiliating me in front of the whole class won't "teach me a lesson" it will make me want to murder you. When my hand is up then its safe to say I want to participate, why do you go out of your way to make the whole class uncomfortable, are you not here to help us. Good thing math is first thing in the morning right? The only thing that makes it bearable is the sarcasm of the whole class working together as one to slightly lighten the mood. There is no social ladder in math class we are all pheasants against the cruel dictator, we all have one purpose, to pass the class so that we can graduate, our conversations never are about the topic we should be discussing, I'm pretty sure I heard some people discussing their zombie apocalypse plans, amateurs, you don't hide in a major city, you hide away from civilization with your rations and your carefully selected team, and weapons lots of weapons, you'll need knives and a shotgun at least. You need to be fit so you can outrun zombies, and you'll need a box of Twinkies. I guess math is like an underground creative outlet, you're supposed to be working on variables but instead you're writing a 200 page novel about a futuristic society where robots have taken over and human contact is illegal and you have to meet your lover in an alley at midnight just to give them a hug or hold their hand, and forget about kissing.
If I ever became a famous author or comic book artist I would probably owe all my math teachers for boring me so badly.  This class still has almost an hour left, and cue the dying whale noises from my stomach. That pop tart would taste so good right now I'm going to sneak it...screw everything. Don't judge I live on the edge. Cough. Cough. Mission accomplished. At least the whale noises stopped, tome for the old slip headphone up the hoodie sleeve. Do not sing along. I hate this song, I wonder what would happen if I met Justin Beiber. I hope I could annoy him as much as he annoys me, I should tie him up and force him to listen to his own music (maniacal laughter) I should be an actor in the next high school musical and every time they all break out in song just run around screaming acting like I had no idea what was going on, I'd watch that. Ew are they still a couple, I'm so lonely, I don't need anyone I'm too cool for ever one here. How fast could I eat a big mac my last record was 54 seconds I need to beat that. Skip this song when did I even put that on my ipod? Why do we have three pages of homework? How much would it cost to fake my death....I need more money so I can buy that shirt. I need more friends I should be ruler of this schoo-Thank god its the bell.

6 comments:

  1. Haha, this is to good! I really enjoyed reading it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this more than I hate math class

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Absolutely LOVE your writing! Your pretty funny, it was interesting reading it and definitely could relate to every LP student!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha I laughed out loud reading this (literally). I feel like you have the same teacher I have for college prep because this is everything I feel and more. I love this. You're good. Don't doubt your writing. Ever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I guess math is like an underground creative outlet"
    OH MY GOSH I AGREE. You should see my math notes...ain't nobody got tiiime for writing math in their math notes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dude. This should be an assignment.

    " There is no social ladder in math class we are all pheasants against the cruel dictator, "
    #stolen

    ReplyDelete