Tuesday, November 26, 2013

My eyes are just sweating

this is hard to write 
because I'm sitting next to the guy I like and I don't want to cry in front of him. again.

I should have used the sticky notes 
but obviously I didn't 
I got too caught up in the end I didn't think that I should stay.
I didn't think of my family and how they would have to use the other plot in the cemetery so soon.
I didn't think of my best friend and how it would destroy her
I was selfish


I didn't do it though......
I was shipped away and pumped full of meds to try to "Stabilize" me
They told me how to cope and made me use a spork for everything
and It was supposed to help me get better but all I could think about was school and how much I was missing


And my guardian angel is with me now
holding my hand making me stronger

I feel different 
I feel like someone else

But that's okay
It's about time I became like everyone else

Right?


11 comments:

  1. don't worry yourself love.
    you don't have to be everyone else to be ok... just be yourself and you'll learn to love yourself eventually.

    this post is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I should have used the sticky notes
    but obviously I didn't"

    #real

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I should have used the sticky notes
    but obviously I didn't"

    agree with the Nelson guy up there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my eyes are sweating now too. you're beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this!! absolutely amazing!! it tearing up a bit here...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dude. I attempted suicide once. And now I'm in treatment for an eating disorder and they won't let me use knives either. Or anything else. I know you know who I am, but I don't know who you are, but if you ever need to talk, find me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "They told me how to cope and made me use a spork for everything"

    This post was deep and I loved it. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. Too often I don't think of my family, or my best friend...thanks for being real.

    ReplyDelete