Sunday, November 3, 2013

this is starting to collect dust

even if I don't know if angels exist and heaven is real I still need to tell you something
I miss you, a lot, it hurts so bad right now, but I keep smiling because I know you loved my smile.
Some nights I can't sleep because I can't stop thinking about you and my head becomes a real mess
just like this night
I am always wondering how the day would have been if you where alive.
Anyway, I just want you to know that sometimes if I cry, even if I am sad or mad at everyone
Don't worry
I am still happy because life goes on even without you by my side
this isn't the end of our story
it's just a long break
I love you
don't forget it
or me

3 comments:

  1. This is heartbreaking.

    And I can relate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post had a beauty I can't describe

    ReplyDelete
  3. This, this broke my heart. You have no idea how much I can relate to this, how much I understand.

    This was beautiful in a painful way.

    ReplyDelete