Sunday, December 1, 2013

Ikea, Boys, and Green Chili Enchiladas



When things go wrong it's not even a surprise to me anymore....it's more of a 
"Ha!,told you can't do anything."
What ever.
I can make some sick enchiladas so suck it world

but when I get something right I have to take a step back and make sure its real life
Why would I get something right?
I screw up everything I touch
When I got asked to prom last year I almost died of shock
when I had fun at prom I felt like maybe I was actually like-able
but prom's not every night
and I spent 16 hours trying to put together a dresser from Ikea and I just gave up
well kinda
I told my dad I had women problems and I couldn't finish it and he bought it because I'm pretty sure he didn't want to press the issue
He does that a lot 
and I lie a lot so that makes us even

maybe I should try reading the instructions instead of throwing them across the room
nah.
life's more fun when you don't know hats coming next
but if I read the instructions I might get things right.....
Right?



No comments:

Post a Comment