Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Buried in the snow

I hate you sometimes
I hate you for leaving me with him after you promised you wouldn't
I hate how you didn't want to leave but it was beyond your control
I hate that I couldn't see you that one last time
I hate how I still hear my brother telling me that you had gone and I feel guilty for falling asleep
I hate how cold it was because I wanted to be warm but my heart was broken and I had never so cold
I hate the emptiness I feel and how quite the house is now
I hate how everyone seems to have forgotten you and I still cry about it every night
I hate how much I love you and how much I want to see you 
I hate how the only thing keeping me from you is me 
I hate you sometimes but most of the time I don't
I love you and it makes my heart bleed and it hasn't stopped for two years. 


No comments:

Post a Comment