Friday, August 30, 2013

Intro

As I sit alone at lunch re-writing my intro because it couldn't be read with my back round I re-think what I wrote and I second guess my writing abilities. I wish the thoughts in my head could flow easier through my hands and onto the blog, although if my true thoughts where expressed who would look at me the same way? I know I wouldn't, but seeing as how no one knows who I am right now maybe I'll allow a few things to slip out unedited and you can get a small glimpse into my beautifully twisted mind.



5 comments:

  1. Man, you're fast. You sure changed that quickly.

    We read this in A4. I think a lot of people feel the same way as you do. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. http://www.screencast.com/t/6akrvjBX0i Here's the link just watch the video

      Delete